Thursday, July 1, 2010

06.23.10 Georgia Aquarium!

she makes me sit down when we take pictures
i <3 my mom
cue jaws themesong

loved the big glass windows

this manta ray was doing backflips!

Gif Created on Make A Gif

NUHH




i think this one is my favorite :)


jellyfisshhh <3

the lionfish were my dad's favorite

they're so cute :)

electric feel

famiry vacation with my parents to Georgia! random, i know, but it was pretty fun. :)
more pictures coming soon! so much editing to do

-stina

2 comments:

  1. You're SO good at taking pictures!! O__O I always look forward to your posts! :)

    How did you do the animation for #5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. makeagif.com hahah! i cant wait to post up fourth of july pics! hehe i have an animation for that one too :)

    hope the phillipines is supahfun (well...as fun as it can get anyway) <3 you

    ReplyDelete